Welcome to the Crystal Coast...
Experience great members, new friends and lots of fun. That’s The Country Club of the Crystal Coast. Whether it’s a round of golf or soccer-golf, a dip in the pool, tennis match, dinner on our patio over looking magnificent views of the Bogue Sound, or our famous Seafood Buffet dinner with “Live Jazz”, The Country Club of The Crystal Coast is your year round destination for good times, great food, awesome members and an incredible experience. The Country Club of the Crystal Coast...where friends connect
Our Vision is to remain the premier membership club for recreation, social, and dining opportunities where memorable stories are created.
Our Mission is to provide exceptional recreational and social experiences to our members and guests.
Statement of Values
- Our members are our most important asset.
- Our staff is a critical and vitally important element in our continued success.
- We treat all people, fellow members, guests, staff and suppliers, as we would like to be treated.
- We are respectful, friendly, courteous and honest in our relations.
- We value friendships and enjoyable recreational and social experiences.
- We value teamwork and volunteerism in pursuing excellence.
- Leadership and Management will be open and transparent as they strive to continuously improve our quality customer satisfaction in a fiscally responsible manner.
Our Amenities Include:
- Public Welcome daily – Tee Times 5 days in advance
- Semi-Private 18 hole championship golf course
- Full-line golf shop
- Golf Cart rental included in rates
- Golf Club rental available
- Corporate golf outings & golf tournaments
- Golf leagues & groups available
- Driving Range opens daily at 3:00 pm daily
- PGA Golf Professionals on staff
- Golf lessons & clinics available
- Putting green
- Short game area
- Soccer-Golf Course opens at 3:00 pm daily
- Soccer-Golf ball rental availible
- Clubhouse with views of the Bogue Sound
- Dining and banquet facilities available
- Weddings, receptions, parties and special events
- 4 Har-Tru® lighted tennis courts
- Tennis clubhouse & tennis shop
- Full-line tennis shop
- Tennis racquet rental available
- USPTA Tennis Professionals on staff
- Tennis lessons & clinics available
- Tennis ball machine
- 2 Har-Tru® Pickleball Courts after 2:30 pm daily
- Pickleball Rental Equipment - Coming soon!
- Swimming pool with views of the Bogue Sound
The History of Our Club
Pine Knoll Shores Country Club - 1969 to 1974
The story of Pine Knoll Shores’ Country Club begins with its incorporation on October 2, 1975, but its genesis extends back to l969 when the Roosevelt estate conveyed 100 + acres of land to a group of North Carolina developers headed by Gus Wertz. The original members worked tirelessly to bring the plans to fruition. It has been said that some would stop during the course of play to remove rocks and pull weeds.
Bogue Banks Country Club - 1975 to 2006
Despite some financial difficulties during the 70's, the club has stayed in business the entire time which is a testament to its members. In short, it had come through a very rough period successfully and could look to the future with confidence. During the late 1980’s and through much of the 1990’s the membership continued to grow along with the growth of Pine Knoll Shores. Bogue Banks Country Club became the focus for the social life of newly retired residents looking to make new friends in their chosen retirement homes.
Bogue Banks Country Club d/b/a The Country Club of the Crystal Coast - 2007 to Current
As membership continued to grow, the need for a new clubhouse arose and on August 18, 2007, the grand opening of the new Country Club of the Crystal Coast was celebrated, and so the Bogue Banks Country Club began a new chapter in its life...